Our website address is http://www.roguefirestudio.com.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Some services on this site make use of location-based data. If you allow these services, we will collect information about the Wi-Fi routers closest to you and the cell IDs of the towers closest to you.
We use this information to provide the requested location-based service, not to identify you. You will be asked for your permission when a location-based service is requested for the following reasons:
- Provide you content based upon your location.
- Provide you special local offers.
Collection and Use
As is true of most web sites, we automatically gather information about your device, such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services.
- Improve our web site and marketing efforts.
- Display content based upon your interests.
Information obtained from third parties:
- We purchase marketing data about our customers from third parties and combine it with information we already have about you to create more tailored advertising and products.
Sharing Your Information
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose your personal information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If RogueFire Studio is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Tracking and Ads
We partner with a third party ad network to either display advertising on our web site or to manage our advertising in other locations. Our ad network partner uses technologies to collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities on this and other web sites to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
When you provide sensitive information (such as a credit card number) to us, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any significant material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this web site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Last modified on November 18th, 2018